TCI Precision Metals offers precision waterjet cutting services using the lasted precision CAD cut abrasive jet technology available. Our Omax 80X waterjet machine with patented Tilt-A-Jet head provides precision finished edge cuts that are guaranteed to be square.
The speed, precision, and flexibility of waterjet cutting make it an excellent choice for cutting virtual any type of material, including stainless steel, cast iron bronze, copper, aluminum plate, plastic and more.
Located in Gardena, California, TCI Precision Metals maintains more than 500,000 lbs. plate and sheet inventory for quick turnaround of waterjet cut parts, either across town or across the country.
Waterjet cutting offers many advantages
- Abrasive waterjet cutting is up to four times faster than conventional waterjet cutting
- Precision cutting can hold tolerances, up to +/- 0.005"
- Waterjet cutting produces a finished edge cut, reducing secondary finishing, and providing the best cost-per-part cutting compared to any other cutting solution
- Versatile cutting of a wide variety of materials reducing secondary finish machining
- Waterjet cutting does not generate heat, so no burning or melting
- Parts can be stacked with precision cutting from layer-to-layer, which further reduces part cost
- Close nesting of parts reduces scrap and lowers the cost of each part
- Precision CAD cut capabilities support the accurate cutting of complex shapes from material up to 9” thick
TCI Precision Metals waterjet cutting is environmentally friendly and sustainable. Waterjet creates less scrap, uses less electricity than conventional cutting methods, and the water and garnet used for cutting is completely recycled.
TCI Precision Metals offers precision waterjet cutting on any of the following materials
- Stainless steel
- Tool steels
- Cast iron
- Mold plate
- Raw metal
- Ferrous or non-ferrous metals
- Waterjet Cutting Industries
Customers of all types rely on TCI Precision Metals for fast, high precision waterjet cutting
- Machine shop OEMs
- Aerospace manufacturers
- Branches of the military
- Automotive and automotive aftermarket suppliers
- High-performance component manufacturers
- Medical device manufacturers
- Contractors and architects
- Sign manufacturers
Our OMAX 80X waterjet, with patented Tilt-A-Jet head, provides incredible cutting tolerances from any CAD file. And our waterjet machine operators are second to none and able to handle any project. To learn more about TCI Precision Metals and the benefits of waterjet cutting for your business, contact us or request a quote, today.