Machining for the needs of today’s oil and gas industry can be complex and challenging. Parts must be designed and manufactured to stand up to abusive conditions and the range of available materials must be extensive. When oil and gas is flowing, time is money. TCI Precision Metals combines our vast access to on hand material inventory along with the range of services necessary to complete critical jobs to spec and on time. TCI provides Custom Machine-Ready Blanks, Standard Blanks, Dovetail Blanks, Feature-Added Blanks, CNC Roughing, Hog Outs, and specialized grinding, milling and other machining services as lean options to help you manufacture quality. Our CNC machining capabilities enable us to provide a wide range of expanded services such as tapping, deburring, drilling, internal threading. We also offer secondary services, such as plating, anodizing, heat treating, and welding.
Some of the materials we work with on oil and gas jobs include:
- Inconel 718: This is a corrosion-resistant, high-strength nickel chromium alloy, which offers excellent weldability
- Inconel 800: It is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy, which is well-known for its excellent structural strength, oxidation resistance, and carburization at high temperatures
- Duplex 2205: It is a nitrogen enhanced duplex stainless steel, which is used in applications created for environments, which demand excellent strength, and corrosion resistance
- Hastelloy C276: It is a nickel, chromium, and molybdenum induced super alloy, which offers excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of abusive environments
- Titanium: This transition metal offers excellent corrosion resistance in sea environments
- 660 Bronze: The bronze alloy is resistant to wear and tear, as well as offers reasonable corrosion resistance in seawater environments
ISO 9001:2008 certification reflects our commitment to quality, on time delivery and continuous improvement.